Friday, March 4, 2011

Chasing A Dream

A super delayed post about my trip to KL last July 2009. I wanted to write about it as it's one of the best, surreal experiences in my life. :)

Manchester United Asia Tour 2009. Only five words on a web page and it was enough to make me hyperventilate from excitement. As part of their Asia Tour, Manchester United will be making a stop in Kuala Lumpur for an exhibition game against a selection team from Malaysia on July 18, 2009.  

As I consider football as my one great love, I had to go. It was my dream to watch a live match of a professional football club from Europe, where the formalities of the sport originated.



More of the story here.

2 comments:

lornadahl said...

I'm so envious, Tin! I'd kill to watch any football match live! Particularly if it were the Azkals. Tangkilikin ang sariling atin, diba?

However, I'm not sure if I can stand being alone in watching a spectacular match like what you did. I'd need someone to yell with! Hahaha!

Danna09 said...

I adore Manchester United, football and traveling and I'm so green...literally...with envy. But I'm very impressed at how you managed to chase the dream. :)

Cool beans!